Medical Advisory Board
Martin N. Zaiac, MD: Director of Dermatology at Florida International University, Program Director of Dermatology at the Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, FL, Section Chief of Dermatology, Miami Heart Institute and Medical Center, Miami Beach, FL, Clinical Instructor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery at the University of Miami School of Medicine; Private Practice, Greater Miami Skin & Laser Center, Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, FL; Author of over 14 Scientific Papers, conducted or contributed to over 12 Clinical Research Studies.
Eduardo Weiss, MD: Clinical Professor of Dermatology & Cutaneous Surgery at Florida International University and voluntary faculty member at the University of Miami, as well as at Nova Southeastern University, where he teaches residents and assists with complex reconstructive cases. Dr. Weiss is a respected speaker and lectures regularly at top Medical Meetings in the US and worldwide. His advanced medical degrees, accreditations and achievements include:
- Clinical Professor Dermatology & Cutaneous Surgery, Florida International University, Miami, Florida, USA
- Voluntary Clinical Professor of Dermatology & Dermatological Surgery, University of Miami
- Director Cosmetic Fellowship at Hollywood Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery Specialists
- Co-Director Mohs & Procedural Dermatology Fellowship, Skin Institute of South Florida
- Medical Director of the prestigious Hollywood Dermatology & Cosmetic Clinic
- Diplomate American Board of Dermatology
- Diplomate American Society of Mohs Surgery
- Fellow American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow American Society of Mohs Surgery
- Fellow American Society of Cosmetic Surgery
- More than 100 presentations at Intl. Medical Congresses
- 46 publications in medical journals
- 8 chapters in medical text books
Francisco A. Kerdel, MD: Professor of Dermatology and Director of the Dermatology Residency Program, University of Miami School of Medicine, Member of the Board of Directors and Treasurer of the International Society of Dermatology, Member of the American Dermatological Association; Graduate of St. Thomas Hospital Medical School, University of London, UK, Dermatology Residency (Chief Resident) Harvard University, Cambridge MA; Author of over 100 Scientific Papers, 26 book chapters and a recently published textbook on Dermatology.
Melvin L. Elson, MD: Former Clinical Instructor in Medicine Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, M.D. degree and Dermatology Residency, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC, post doctoral training in internal medicine, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN; Founder and President of The Longevity Institute, LLC, Nashville, TN; Author of over 100 Scientific Papers, one Textbook and one book for the layperson on aging, photoaging and topical vitamins; holds US Patent #5,510,391 for the use of Topical Vitamin K.