Cleanser for all skin types …..
A refreshing daily cleanser that deep-cleans the skin and pores removing impurities including makeup, dirt and surface oils. This unique formula also gently prepares the skin for advanced treatments with other Quintessence Skin Science products without stripping the skin of precious moisture.
It is a detergent-free, lipid-free formulation that is non-irritating to sensitive skin. It contains the phyto-effective natural ingredients: Aloe Vera, Cucumber Extract and Bisabolol (a counter irritant found in chamomile). It also contains the antioxidants, vitamins A and E, providing increased protection for your skin. These ingredients work synergistically, helping to optimize the benefits of the Clarifying Under-Eye Serum Capsules and Serum C.
The Purifying Cleanser’s gentle soothing properties also make it ideal for use immediately after glycolic or other chemical peels, cosmetic surgeries, microdermabrasion and non-ablative laser treatments.
- For all skin types including sensitive skin
- Soap free (Syndet)
- pH 5.5
- Aloe Vera (anti-microbial, anti-fungal, wound healing properties)
- Cucumber Extract (skin tightening, astringent properties)
- Bisabol (natural anti-inflammatory)
- Has been proven in numerous studies to counteract wrinkling of the skin and scarring
- It is very beneficial for burned, sunburned, and environmentally exposed skin and also after laser treatments, dermabrasion or chemical peels
- Scientific studies show that it stimulates cellular regeneration
- Been shown to have astringent, emollient, antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties.
Cucumber Extract (Cucumis Sativus)
- Extract with excellent skin tightening properties and anti-inflammatory actions, it has a refreshing, firming effect on skin.
- Emollient and soothing properties
- High amounts of amino acids and organic acids that are beneficial to the skin’s acid mantle.
- Removes impurities, reduces oiliness, and refines the appearance of pores.
- Long natural medicine history dating back to the days on Cleopatra in ancient Egypt
Is the naturally occurring main active component of chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla), which has been used in traditional medicine in Europe for hundreds of years. Bisabolo has been scientifically document to be:
- Wound healing
Directions For Use:
Squeeze a small amount onto a wet sponge, face cloth or hands. Work into a lather, then gently massage onto face and neck for sixty seconds. Rinse with water.
Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Peg 20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Glycerin, Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Cucumber Extract, Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Bisabolol, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Hexylene Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA