To moisturize restore & repair dry sensitive skin
Q-SkinScience® Phyto-Active Moisture Barrier Repair Cream is modelled after the natural skin barrier. It is a. light, easily absorbed formulation containing a proprietary combination of, natural essential lipids, a patented natural bioactive keratin, ceramides and apple stem cell extract providing optimum skin barrier protection and long lasting repair and regeneration.
Q-SkinScience® Phyto-Active Moisture Barrier Repair Cream is especially designed for individuals with sensitive skin, atopic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis and eczema. It is also ideal for use post Laser, IPL, Chemical Peels and Micro-Dermabrasion.
Phyto-Active Moisture Barrier Repair is ideal for sensitive skin. Contains ceramides, essential fatty acids, natural bioactive keratin and plant stem cell extract
Plant stem cells are extremely safe, effective and have been proven in Swiss clinical studies to:
- Prolong the lifespan of skin stem cells
- Protect epidermal stem cells from UV induced stress
- Stimulate the growth of skin stem cells by up to 80%
- Combat skin photo-aging
- Help promote skin vitality from the inside out
- Increase the lifespan of human hair follicles
- Significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles in 4 weeks
The proprietary combination of ingredients of Phyto-Active MBR reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improves brightness and radiance of the skin. Plus:
- Promotes hydration, firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Protects longevity of skin stem cells
- Delays senescence of essential cells
- Combats chronological aging
- Protects against oxidative stress
- Repairs DNA damage
- Preserves the youthful look and vitality of the skin
With Malus Domestica full cell culture extract:
- Plant stem cells to protect skin stem cells
- From a rare variety of a Swiss apple called Uttwiler Spatlauber
- Contains specific epigenetic factors whose function is to maintain the self-renewal capacity of stem cells and have been demonstrated in Swiss Clinical Studies to help extend the life of skin stem cells promoting skin regeneration.
One of the ingredients contained in the Phyto-Active MBR, the functionalized keratin is rich in highly potent antioxidants. It is a force multiplier for the skin’s natural defense by increasing the production of superoxide dismutase (SOD) and glutathione.
- New antioxidant concept enzymatic antioxidant
- One molecule of these powerful enzymatic antioxidants can quench millions of free radicals
- Helps reduce redness associated with skin inflammation and sensitivities
- Repairs, restores dry and irritated skin
- Improves the brightness and radiance of the skin
- Helps soothe dry irritated skin commonly found with atopic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, ichthyosis (dry scaly skin) or rosacea
- For post-procedure MBR helps soothe and repair skin barrier damaged by chemical peels, microdermabrasion, laser skin resurfacing, IPL, mesotherapy & micro-needling
Directions: Apply the Phyto MBR twice daily after cleansing with Quintessence® Purifying Cleanser. It may also be combined with other skincare products.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butyrospernum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Glucoside, Keratin and Hydrolyzed Keratin, Squalene (Olea Europea), Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Safflower Oil, Ceramide 3, Hydroxycellulose, Dimethicone, Sodium Carbomer, Capryl Glycol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol